We are currently supporting a global engineering and architecture consultancy hire an Environmental Scientist. This role focuses on contaminated land and remediation, and is based in their Sydney office.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for leading and delivering contaminated land management as well as remediation projects.
- Growing the team across Sydney.
- Managing stakeholders, projects, and supporting business development.
- Finding cost effective and safe solutions to improve conditions of the contaminated land.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with environmental science, and contaminated sites.
- Excellent technical, observational and field skills.
- Strong project management, leadership and communication skills.
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with you CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something that matches your interest.