Talented environmental experts needed! Our company is looking for individuals that have a robust environmental profile to aid in the expansion of the company's growing Florida practice. Applicants will bring forth a wide array of experiences from energy to water resources, with at least 10 years' experience in private consulting.
- Spearhead business development efforts
- Client relationship management
- Oversee large-scale environmental site assessments and endangered species surveys
- Extensive background in wetland delineation, mitigation, and restoration projects
- Prepare proposals, regulatory permits in accordance with local, state and federal regulations
- Mentor junior staff
- Experience in Federal / State permitting
- Bachelors of Science / Bachelor of Arts in Natural Resources, Ecology, and/or Environmental Science
- 15 years' experience in Natural Resources
"Our company provides incredible opportunities to learn and grow from within. With a focus on learning and development, employees have the chance to grow their skill set alongside an incredible, fun team!"
Want the chance to learn and grow your skills? Know someone that does? Submit an application today and join a company that's ever-growing!