EPC Project Manager
A leading Solar firm with a fun and dynamic cultural is looking for a EPC Project Manager to be based in Tokyo. You will be supporting the development, design and construction of high quality power generation facilities.
Key Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Ensure all project engineering accountabilities are completed on time and in compliance with all technical, commercial, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Provide strong leadership as overall technical lead and member of the project team.
- Provide guidance to a multi-discipline project team to ensure quality engineering deliverables are submitted to the project contract documents.
- To travel to project sites whenever needed.
Job Requirements of a Project Manager:
- Project management experience in Solar projects is advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, construction management and engineering in electrical or civil field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Work experience in overseas or multinational environment is welcomed.
- MS Office/Project literacy is critical.
- Fluent English and Japanese verbal and written communication skills are critical for communication with vendors.