Title: EPC Project Manager (Power Plants)
One of the biggest and successful International Renewable Energy firm is seeking for an ambitious EPC Project Manager for their projects in Japan.
As the EPC Project Manager, you will have joint planning responsibility for the success of the construction and EPC matters of 4 power projects for the firm.
- Project Management of International EPC power projects
- Construction Management of international EPC power projects
- Managing the entire EPC lifecycle of a power project
- Site visits
- Budget control, cost control and planning
- Degree in Engineering related fields
- Able to communicate in both English and Japanese
- Project management experience
- Competitive Bi-Annual bonuses
- Industry leading vacation holidays
- Award winning professional training programmes
- Employee equity scheme
If you are interested, please send your Resume/CV to Chris Tan: