EPC Sales Manager- Remote
Company: The position is with a large vertically integrated company working with solar PVs and battery storage projects. They are globally backed and offer a wide range of services to their customers. Headquarters are located in California, but they are offering a remote option for this position.
Responsibilities: The position is a manager on the EPC sales team.
- Lead identifying and screening contracts from start to close ensuring they meet all requirements
- Manage client contracts with the sales operation groups and EPC staff to ensure proper steps are being taken and selling is maximized
- Maintain constant communication with clients to ensure every correct action is being provided and any errors are being taken care of
- Cultivate long-term relationships with personnel in customer organizations across different areas including process controls, operations, engineering, and procurement
- Collaborate between different areas of the business units to ensure transparency between departments
- Develop strategies and execute to achieve sales goals
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 year's experience working with EPC Sales or sale to end-users
- Have established relationships with customer executives
- Past experience in solar and energy storage is preferred
- Proficient background knowledge in project engineering, procurement, and construction processes.
- Understanding of different tax rebates/tariffs is desired
- Ability to be able to communicate effectively
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time