LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of the leading Solar Developers is currently looking to fill a Senior Director of EPC position IMMEDIATELY! The Senior Director will be focusing on large-scale Utility-Scale Solar Projects between 50-150MW, with a project pipeline of 1.2GW over the next few years. The Senior Director of EPC will be reporting directly into the VP of EPC.
The Senior Director of EPC role will be remote with minimal travel, as the majority of their projects are in the South West.
The Vice President is Responsible for:
- Responsible for all aspects of commissioning and construction
- Planning for Projects
- Managing all resources and procurement relating to labor, equipment and subcontractors.
- Oversight of project close out activities
- Coordinating with accounting department
Other Responsibilities of the Vice President of Construction:
- Responsible for Business Development to help improve the project pipeline
- Must have existing Vendor Relationships
- Ensuring that the team is hitting all of the customer deadlines
- Customer Site Visits
Direct oversight of the:
- Construction management team
- Project Management Team
- External contractors
- Internal Executive team
- Business Development division
- Project Developers
- Finance and Accounting
- Asset Management
***Must be a US Citizen and or Green Card Holder***