We have a current opportunity for an Offshore Wind EPCI Director on a permanent basis, with a well-established offshore wind developer in North Asia, that is primed to become the largest offshore wind developer in Asia. The position will be based either in Taiwan or Japan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the technical development project scope while ensuring the diverse skilled project team is led to thrive and grow as a high performing team
- Lead the technical project team consisting of package managers and engineering specialist
- Champion a safety and quality culture, lead by example and ensure this remains a top priority within the teams
- negotiating and managing project-specific agreements in cooperation with the other internal departments as well as planning, organising, managing, and executing the programme at target with an excellent QHSE performance
- securing efficient and valuable management of partners and partnership relations with the aim of maximising the longer-term value of the partnership for the organisation
- driving strategic initiatives and ensuring that lessons learnt are captured and fed back into the organisation to support continuous improvements
- managing and ensuring productive and successful cooperation with project stakeholders, internal as well as external.
- Ensure alignment and agreement regarding technical matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide EPC part of the budget for bidding and later on for FID and associated risk profile
- Drive collaboration in the teams internally and externally
- Secure quality of deliveries from teams within project and manage HSE, project risks and stakeholders
- Have vast Senior Project Management Experience and a track record in a EPCI Director role for a developer, knowledge, and competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and /or PMI/PMP
- Have 12 + years experience within offshore wind, as well as execution (construction/contracting) of large scale projects - working with multiple suppliers, especially in the early development phase from pre-bid to financial close
- Holds a master degree in Engineering, supported by leadership training relevant to leading leaders level
- Have experience in leading teams and individual contributors in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary project organization environment, driving solutions and delivering results, while creating a motivating environment together with the partners
- Possess solid knowledge and understanding of technical/commercial levers impact on business case
- A strong communicator with excellent technical, commercial and stakeholder management skills
- Japanese language knowledge will be a plus
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!