Our client is an artificial intelligence platform that empowers financial institutions to draw actionable insights on their data. They use artificial intelligence to provide ESG and sustainability related data and reporting to solve carbon emissions reduction and social responsibility challenges faced by financial institutions, corporations, and individuals. Its comprehensive coverage of ESG data helps financial institutions make the right decisions in green finance and responsible investments. Its software helps corporations manage ESG reporting, improve energy efficiency, track and reduce carbon emissions. Its app builds green-conscious communities and promotes low carbon lifestyles among individuals.
- Translate product and service ideas into project plans
- Drive projects from framing requirements to delivering results; develop implementation plans, managing the scope, budget, timeline, and milestones
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and business partners; act as the key contact point for day-to-day operations
- 4+ years experience in consulting, finance, or project management capacities; experience in partnership management or deal-making is a plus.
- Experience in ESG related fields is a must.
- Effective communication skills; besides English, fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Knowledge in finance, or data science is preferred
- Hands-on experience with project management tools, e.g., Jira, is a plus
- CFA charterholder or candidate is preferred