About the Company
We are currently working with an international, employee-owned firm specialising within the mining, infrastructure, energy, and environment markets. They focus on future-facing commodities and alternatives land uses for mines.
This is a great opportunity to work in the ESG space with customers in Technology, Digital Innovative, Nature-Based, and Decarbonisation.
We are seeking an ESG Specialist Consultant to join their team in Brisbane on a full-time, permanent-basis.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver engineering solutions in the ESG space.
- Assist in identifying technologies, skills, and systems to increase the client's ESG portfolio.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams including Field Support, Environmental, Heritage, Native Title, Surveys, and more!
We are looking for individuals with:
- Minimum of five years of international experience in Forestry, Agtech, or Climate Change Mitigation.
- Support and collaborate with stakeholders on governance improvements and ESG solutions.
- Deliver project design, reports, assessments and due diligence to pertinent legislative standards.
- Strong understanding of local regulatory frameworks relating to environmental impact assessments.
If you meet all (or most!) of the above criteria, apply with you CV today! If you don't think you're the right fit for the role, don't hesitate to apply and we can find something that matches your interest.