A well-established and diversified top 20 biggest construction firm in the US is seeking a driven Project Manager/Estimator for a Wastewater Treatment Plant (WTP/WWTP) in Seattle, WA. As Project Manager/Estimator, you will plan an integral role in assisting both long term and short term completion of the project. The Project Manager/Estimator role is essential in ensuring the correctness of project completion. If you are a motivated and organized individual, please reach out to find out more.
The firm has an extremely strong and growing Water and Wastewater division, so the position can offer excellent opportunity to develop professionally.
The Project Manager/Estimator will be responsible for:
- Prepare accurate, detailed and complete preliminary contract estimates.
- Providing leadership for multiple aspects of controls including costs, planning, scheduling, engineering, supervision and management of personnel
- Project start up, project completion, and entire close-out process
- Separate cost reduction from true value engineering.
The Project Manager/Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- You possess a four-year degree in building science, construction management or engineering, preferred; or equivalent experience.
- You possess three to five years of experience in the construction industry, with a minimum of two years field experience, preferred.
- Experience in managing teams
- Excellent communication skills
If you are someone who would excel in the Project Management/Estimator position, please reach out to learn more.