This position will work with all lines of our business; Audio Visual, Structured Cabling and Security, and be based out of our New York City office reporting to the Executive Vice President. We are willing to train the right candidate provided you have all of the qualifications listed.
- Manage internal and external email communications for the team
- Accept incoming RFP's, download drawings, specifications, bid documents
- Maintain CRM and sales pipeline information
- Review content and distribute to the appropriate team members
- Work closely with estimating team to prepare sealed bid packets
- Follow up with General Contractor and end clients on status of projects
- Maintain and refine Office documentation and templates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office, with strong Excel skills
- Construction knowledge is a huge plus
- Understanding of bid process/packages a plus
Hourly rate ranges between $28.84 and $36.06 per hour, commensurate with experience and includes a comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life Insurance, Domestic Coverage, Paid Family Leave, generous Paid Time Off, Commuter Benefit, 10 Paid Holidays, a 401k plan with a discretionary employer match and Company paid Group Term Life Insurance and Long Term Disability.
Qualified candidates interested in joining a growing, customer-oriented organization are encouraged to send their resume, including salary requirements to the email below.