LVI Associates operates within the Infrastructure and Energy market, delivering exceptional talent to general contractors. I have paired with a great Heavy Civil General Contractor based out of Albuquerque, New Mexico working primarily out of New Mexico. They are very actively looking for an Estimator particularly strong in water/wastewater treatment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Estimating challenging/complex projects from $1-30million
- Creative and innovative problem-solving
- Reviews project plans, requirements, and specifications to develop a comprehensive understanding of the project and develop scope of work, labor and equipment costs.
- Prepares quantity takeoffs and pricing of scope either through self-perform production based estimate or unit price estimating.
- Reviews and understands all bid documents and material requirements to assess construct-ability and product material requirements.
- Initiates subcontractor solicitations and quality discussions with subcontractors to gain detailed knowledge of portion of work for which the Estimator is responsible.
- Prepares bid packages; involves comparison and analysis of competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-12 years of experience (as they are accepting new/experienced Estimators)
- Projects experience in water/wastewater treatment plants, underground utilities, pump stations etc.
If you feel you fit these requirements please don't hesitate to apply!