This is your chance to become a part of a well-established, nation-wide infrastructure construction, design, and engineering contractor with deep roots within the electrical T&D space.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Estimating for power delivery projects. The goal is to find a candidate that will become a long term valued team member and is able to provide support for the project management team.
The Estimator will be Responsible for:
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for projects.
- Experience in estimating mid-scale projects and advanced knowledge of construction and utility industry practices and functions
- Experience with computerized bidding software and proficiency in MS Office applications
- Travel to project sites to confirm conditions.
- Prepare and maintain bid documents along with bid strategy
The Estimator should have the following Qualifications:
- BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field
- Minimum 5+ years' experience.
- Prior experience using estimating practices on power delivery projects