Summary: A large local contractor is actively seeking an experienced Estimator for their Indianapolis team. They are within the Top 100 ENR contractors and are a diversified contractor with an extremely long record of excellence within the industry. They work on wide-ranging and challenging projects and have an impeccable local reputation.
The Estimator will be responsible for estimating and pricing water and wastewater projects and packages. This position offers incredible career development opportunities as you will come in as a senior member of the team.
The Estimator will be responsible for:
- Preparing bid packages and comparing subcontractor and supplier bids
- Communicating and building relationships with subcontractors
- Reviewing project plans, schedules, and logistics
- Evaluating quotes and estimates with Project Management Teams
The Lead Mechanical Estimator should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in engineering
- Experience on water or wastewater projects
- Extensive understanding of construction costs and the principles of engineering
- Ability and desire to work independently, prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
Benefits: (think of the sizzle points)
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k match