As an Estimator, you play a critical role in the company's ability to secure small and large heavy civil construction projects. From estimating jobs to participating in the bidding process, you successfully maintain professional estimating standards and contribute to the company's overall success. You identify potential highway, site work, utility and airport projects, working both independently and in conjunction with the Project Management and Engineering teams.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ESTIMATOR
* Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field, plus five (5) years of estimating experience in the Heavy Civil Construction field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Prior work experience that includes of civil engineering infrastructure projects, including paving, concrete, water, sewer, grading, drainage, and/or other utilities is required.
* Preferred candidate has prior experience with design build and joint venture heavy civil estimate preparation.
* Must possess strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Valid driver's license and clean driving abstract.
* OSHA 10 certification (or ability to obtain).