If you are based in Richmond, VA OR Northern California OR Ontario I have an EV PM role local to you!
I am working with one of the fastest growing commercial EV fleet charging companies in the US. They are looking to bring on additional Project Managers as they continue to grow in an industry as dynamic as EV!
A few of the responsibilities include:
- Management of multiple projects involving electrical infrastructure in parking lots and garages
- Responsible for meeting aggressive and high-profile corporate goals
- Collaborate with the service team to review and support projects in the development cycle of the project
- Performance tracking (schedule, budget, risks, , environmental health and safety, quality, etc.)
A few of the qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering OR licensed master electrician with 2+ years of college credit
- 5+ years of Project Management experience AND hands-on field project management
- PMP highly preferred
- Strong technical capabilities
For further information about this position please apply.