Summary: A medium-large sized Restoration Contractor is currently looking for a Superintendent to work on high rise projects throughout NYC.
- Direct responsibility for field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management. The successful candidate will be instrumental in aggressively growing the profitability to meet or exceed business objectives along with fostering a team-building environment.
- Directing the performance of new elevator installations.
- Maintain accurate job site records and maintenance schedules
- Maintaining customer quality assurance; emphasis on safety, managing the expenditure of labor, materials and other assets.
- Communicate directly with multiple representatives of the general contractors, owners, architects and designers, also State and Local authorities and regulatory agencies concerning project design, preparations, and scheduling of installation for the equipment
Experience and Skills Required:
- Restoration experience required
- Clean/valid driver's license
- Ability to travel to various work sites in NYC
- OSHA 10 course/training completion required, OSHA 30 preferred
- Experience as a Project Manager or Superintendent desired but extensive experience will also be considered