A global utility and infrastructure services MNC is looking for a Site Facilities Manager, focusing in District Cooling/Chilled Water Piping Projects, in Singapore.
Report Line: Project Manager
Lead: <5 mechanical and electrical engineers
- Oversee site installation, operations, project management administration duties (planning, submissions, reporting & contractor meetings etc.)
- Liaise with project stakeholders such as contractors, consultants, owners, safety departments while adhering to BCA/MOM regulations
- Prepare project schedule indicating milestones, progress and developments
- Optimize the Construction Work Package for the benefit of the project
- Ensure all M&E and related site work and well planned and carried out
- Manage HSE and safety requirements
- Facilitate with stakeholders with the interest of project and corporate goals
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Facilities Management / any related Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 8+ years of site management / operations experience in construction project
- Experience in M&E and Chilled Water Piping project experience in construction industry is required
- Ability to lead site projects, team and operations
- Experience in projects valued >SGD10m
Interested applicants, kindly apply with your latest CV detailing your site experience and relevancy to chilled water piping or district cooling. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.