Federal Construction Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has opened up with a fantastic client of ours who have ranked in the Top 10 of 14 different ENR categories over the last few years. They are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Project Manager with Federal Construction Experience to join their constantly growing team and become part of their already excellent company atmosphere. If you have this experience its definitely not a position you want to turn away.
Job Responsibilities Include
- Managing Projects alongside the DOD, S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), and U.S National Guard Bureau.
- Initiate and assist with client development and maintenance.
- Make decisions and recommendations based on previous experience to benefit both the project and the client.
- Coordinate all aspects of Project Planning and Project Management.
- Mentoring and leadership towards all less experienced staff to encourage them to grow.
The Federal Construction Project Manager Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, Architecture or any other related fields.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in related fields and minimum 3 years' experience working with the DoD.
- A credible list of contacts and business development capabilities is preferred.
- Problem solving skills backed up with strong analytical skills.
- Professional Registration (PE, RA or similar) is preferred.
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in this role the preferred location of the right candidate in Kansas City however if the perfect candidate was to apply relocation is a possibility.