I am looking to fill multiple roles for a leading contractor on the Gordie Howe International Bridge Project. This Project is a $4B marvel that has an expected completion date of 2024!
One of the roles I am looking to fill is a Field Engineer position.
- Ensures that all OSHA, MSHA, and site-specific safety regulations are followed / enforced
- Performs and manages field quality control tests and production records
- Researches and resolves drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors
- Performs basic field surveys, resolves geometry issues, prepares drawings / sketches to support construction work
- Prepares RFI's and assists in preparation of change order documentation and claim analysis
- Ensures all installation follows Quality Control Manual
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Geology or equivalent
- Basic knowledge (0-3 years) of Geotechnical/Foundations construction equipment and techniques (i.e. drawings, specifications, building materials, surveying, design, or geotechnical work)