My client are one of the oldest geotechnical companies in the nation with a senior staff of geotechnical engineers who helped pioneer Soil Mixing & Slurry Trenching methods for the last 70+ years. They are searching for a self motivated engineer who wants to make a name for themselves in the industry! This position can be based anywhere on the East Coast with projects being short term across the region.
- Ensures that all OSHA safety regulations are followed and enforced
- Performs field quality control tests
- Prepares and manage quality control and production records
- Runs small work crews (technical tasks like water testing, load testing, etc.)
- Researches and resolves drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors
- Performs field surveys and resolves geometry issues
- Prepares drawings and sketches to support construction work
- Assists in preparation of change order documentation and claim analysis
- Ensures all installation follow the Quality Control Manual
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or similar preferred.
- Some geotechnical background required.