Location: Ideally located around Austin, TX. Client is open to neighboring states or remote.
A well known financially backed IPP rapidly expanding in the US and currently have over 11 GWs in development or operation. They have an aggressive growth plan to add to their portfolio and are looking for a Finance Associate to join their team. In this year alone they have doubled their headcount and it is a great time to join a growing and successful group.
- 2-3 years of Project Finance or M&A experience
- Exceptional financial modeling
- Renewable Energy background preferred
- Develop and maintain financial models to support decision making on existing and future potential renewable assets
- Help with business development activities with proposal options and variables
- Actively involved in the financing of projects, including financial structuring, due-diligence support, and etc.
- Develop valuations for different investment and M&A opportunities
This is really exciting time to join a growing and successful business! Please apply in if you are interested in hearing more.