One of the top Energy Transition Accelerator's in the US is looking to bring on a Sr. Staff Product Manager to help grow and strengthen their Information Technology Product organization. In this role, you will be responsible for building and leading the enterprise strategy and capabilities by partnering with business units. You will be acting as a thought leader responsible for driving their IFS ERP Finance and relevant integration.
- Dallas, TX
- Houston, TX
- San Jose, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- San Diego, CA
Sr. Staff Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the product roadmap, and prioritization of features in alignment with business needs, technology imperatives, and industry standards.
- Document vision, business requirements, and functional design for system improvements and Finance projects
- Work alongside business stakeholders, subject matter experts, and the engineering teams.
- Specify and maintain requirements including: Context Diagrams, Process and Workflow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Models, and Use Case Specifications.
- Research solutions to business/technical requirements that currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Manage the training solution delivery model, which may include providing training to users on new functionality, giving refresher courses on existing functionality, and updating training materials.
- Oversee testing of new functionality as part of User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide critical thinking and facilitate discussions needed to drive outcomes and results to meet project goals by serving as cross-work stream SME and escalation point.
- Responsible for owning follow ups and closing gaps related to overall project approach, design issues, project execution tasks and issues; take ownership of assigned gaps; work with team to resolve and present findings.
- Become part of a team of individuals who are committed to providing excellent customer service
- Understand customer business requirements and creatively translate them into system requirements.
- Develop solution concepts, optimize and implement end-to-end processes and functionalities based on best practices.
- Responsible for making adjustments or recommended enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area
- Good at guiding our customers in how to best utilize the IFS applications in relation to their business requirements.
- Interested in how systems can support business processes
Sr. Staff Product Manager Technical Qualifications
- BA/BS, MS in a technology-related or business field
- 8 years of in-depth knowledge of the processes and automation in the finance area (AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets etc.) in major ERP (e.g. SAP, Oracle, IFS) application management and/or implementation (12+ total years of experience)
- Proficient in Order to Cash including Revenue Recognition, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, and Resource to Project processes
- Experience with IFS ERP
- Experience with OneStream or other reporting package
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Sr. Staff Product Manager General Qualifications
- Adhere to change control processes to ensure adequate and work with auditors on requests in providing documentation and system demonstrations of control configurations
- Proven ability to lead complex projects and run multi-departmental project teams with minimum supervision
- Query, analyze, and interpret data and functionality problems in complex computer systems
- Advanced analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with diverse groups of global stakeholders-both technical and business users
- Translate business requests into organized, clear and concise business requirements and document workflows and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of social intelligence
- Drive complicated system issues from identification to closure
Sr. Staff Product Manager Pluses
- Any additional finance degree
- Any experience with IFS ERP Finance modules
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug benefits
- Employee assistance program
- 401k matching
Apply here if you're interested in joining!