Company Summary: This company is a developer/IPP focused on offering unique commercial, industrial, and community solar customer-focused solutions. They offer services ranging from on-site solar generation for Commercial, Industrial, and Public Customers to Community Solar, energy storage, and Electric Vehicle charging. Currently, they have generated over 3m kWh of solar power, equivalent to 400k home's electricity use per year, 2b pounds of coal burned, and 4.8m barrels of oil consumed.
Position Summary: The team is currently looking for a highly motivated individual with the skills, experience, and aptitude to serve as a Financial Analyst. This position will report into the Head of Customer Experience.
Location: Stamford, CT (hybrid)
The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:
- Track solar generation, revenue, EBITDA, and other KPIs against budget and forecast, explain variance to management
- Proactively identify risks to the asset/portfolio and recommend mitigating resolutions
- Prepare financial and operational reports for financing parties under various operating and credit agreements
- Other ad-hoc FP&A tasks and analysis as necessary
- Assist with Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) minting, trading, and tracking process.
- Contribute to projects across multiple teams including accounting, operations, digital, and customer experience.
- This role reports into the Head of Customer Experience and works with various teams across the firm to help optimize performance
The Financial Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1 - 2 years of relevant FP&A experience
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to analyze complex data and derive meaning/insight
- Strong excel modeling skills required
- Health and Dental Insurance (100% of premium paid of Company's standard policy)
- Participation in 401k
- Pair cell service on Company's plan
- Company paid breakfast and lunch in the office
- Company paid membership to the building's gym
- Monthly creative day