Company Summary: Founded in 1987, this company's renewable group has provided results to utilities, commercial & industrial, and corporate clients. The firm designs, builds, and runs renewable power plants in over 20 countries, specializing in development, operations and maintenance, asset management, electric vehicle charging, renewable energy, onshore wind, and battery storage.
Position Summary: The Financial Analyst III is responsible for preparing segment reporting and analysis including but not limited to monthly and quarterly financial variance against budget and forecast.
The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst III include:
- Working closely with the members of Financial Controlling, Planning and Analysis department, Accounting and Consolidation department, and Business departments
- Reporting and analysis of actual results: validate information provided by accounting and from the BOFC Consolidation tool
- Analysis compared to budget, latest reforecast, and prior year data
- P&L: revenues, cost of sales, and other expenses by cost center, down to EBITDA
- P&L: analyze and interpret other aggregates from EBITDA to net income
- Balance sheet main indicators: capital expenditures, working capital, inventory, and debt
- Prepare additional analytical schedules such as evolution of costs, changes in working capital, third party risk, and coordinate input for capacities under construction
- Support FCP&A Financial Planning in the budget process of building the detailed P&L and Balance Sheet, including working with operations. Support preparation of corresponding BOFC packages, appendices, analytical review and assumptions
The Financial Analyst III should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance, ideally in reporting and financial analysis
- Confident in reporting in an international environment with familiarity of GAAP vs. IFRS Reporting and consolidation principle
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint advanced knowledge required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to clearly convey complex information and concepts throughout all levels of the organization
If interested in the position, do not hesitate to apply!