A large Japanese Energy developer is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to adavance their FIP-related projects and electricity retail businesses in Japan. As part of the Regulatory Affairs team, you will be responsible for:
- Examining and developing new business models based on the FIP scheme
- Coordinating with other departments to develop generation forecasting systems
- Collaborating with business partners to conduct FIP-based trials on existing Onshore Wind farms
We are seeking an ambitious team player who has:
- Experience preparing and submitting power generation plans
- Excellent communication skills, expecially with clients and senior management
- Knowledge about imbalance charges, transmission charges, and the latest changes in electricity retail in Japan.
Please apply with your Japanese and English CV if you are interested in learning more.