Job responsibilities: Electronic Security Systems (cctv, access control and intrusion)
- Highly skilled leader on the install team.
- Assist the Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Install, program and configure electronic security systems.
- Troubleshoot new installations to ensure the systems are functioning properly and satisfy codes.
- Manage several medium to large jobs simultaneously and doing so within approved hours and margin tolerances.
- Drive to client sites, with a company issued vehicle, to perform the system installation and confirm the system is operating effectively and meets contract requirements.
Minimum requirements: Electronic Security Systems (cctv, access control and intrusion)
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in the electronic security systems.
- Experience with any or all of the following preferred: Software House, Lenel, AMAG, S2, Milestone, Bosch, DMP.
- Good communication skills for effective interaction with internal & external customers.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude.