As a Forensic Accounting Partner, you will play a key leadership role in the Forensic Accounting practice. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in forensic accounting, a deep understanding of financial investigations, and the ability to lead a team of talented professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to contribute to the growth and success of our firm while making a significant impact in the field of forensic accounting.
- Lead Forensic Investigations: Direct and oversee forensic accounting engagements, including fraud investigations, financial misconduct, and other forensic projects.
- Client Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing expert advice and guidance on forensic accounting matters.
- Team Leadership: Manage and mentor a team of forensic accountants, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Business Development: Actively participate in business development efforts, including client acquisition, proposal writing, and presentations.
- Stay Informed: Keep abreast of industry trends, regulations, and best practices in forensic accounting.
- Professional Credentials: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation required.
- Experience: Minimum of 12 years of experience in forensic accounting, with a successful track record in leading investigations.
- Leadership Skills: Proven ability to lead and manage a team of professionals, fostering a collaborative and results-driven environment.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Client Focus: Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.