My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm are looking for a mid-level Forensic Architect in Houston, Texas, to join their growing team to provide direction and exceptional support for all aspects of technical and managerial services. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the client's practice while leading high-profile projects - including, but not limited to; building envelope design/redesign and failure investigations, non-destructive enclosure testing, new construction, restoration and preservation, fenestration and roofing systems, leak investigations and high-performance facade consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture essential; Master's Degree in Architecture desired
- Licensed Architect in the state of Texas
- 10+ of experience in architectural design on both residential and commercial projects
- 2+ years' experience in forensic architecture; from facade inspections to building envelope re-design
- Litigation support experience desired
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Responsible for producing project documentation
- Applies knowledge of AEC principles and practices
- Prepares project specifications and technical reports
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!