LVI Associates are partnered with a full-service, architectural, engineering, building enclosure and forensic consulting firm who have recently won some exciting 3-4-year projects in North & South Carolina.
The bulk of this work will consist of repair design, root cause analysis, and restoration of multi-family residential and large commercial buildings and they are ideally looking for architects and licensed engineers who have a passion for working on existing buildings.
They are a family-oriented firm who prioritise work-life balance and a healthy culture. They also have a strong focus on upskilling and further education, as well as a highly competitive benefits package and a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- You will collaborate with clients and other engineers on your team to assess, analyse, and design repairs for exciting existing building structures.
- Perform condition assessments and investigations on existing structures and structural analysis of distress or deterioration.
- Structures include parking garages, sidewalk vaults, plazas, historic, and other existing buildings structures.
- Materials include concrete (conventional/post-tensioned), steel, masonry, heavy timber, and glass.
- Coordinate destructive or non-destructive material testing with a testing firm sub-consultant.
- Develop and prioritise repair alternatives.
- Registered Architect or Professional Engineer
- Experience in root cause analysis, repair design, or building restoration.
- Degree in Architecture or Structural engineering from a recognised University
- 5+ years of experience
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Support of further education and professional development.
- Annual bonus structure
- Vehicle allowance