We are seeking an experienced Construction Scheduler to support various construction projects nationwide. This position will be focused on Critical Path Method scheduling, cost analysis, and dispute resolution.
The Client is a Global Forensic Engineering firm who offers consulting and advisory services and expertise supporting a wide range of clients in both private and public sectors, helping companies solve complex problems.
Responsibilities And Duties:
- Prepare and/or analyse program and project level schedules.
- Independently generate schedules based on an evaluation of the overall program/project scope, including generating quantities and schedule duration.
- Prepare and/or analyse overall project resource and cost allocations.
- Assist the project staff with the management of projects risk, budget, and schedule.
- Assist with analysis, and report on the project key performance metrics.
- Follow appropriate internal control safeguards to ensure consistent reporting of accurate information.
- Prepare monthly and as-required schedule analysis reports.
- Prepare and/or analyse time-impact and change order analysis reports.
- Evaluate contractor delay claims
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- 8+ years of P6 construction scheduling experience.
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- PSP, or similar certifications.
- Experience with infrastructure or energy sector work, including rail, gas and electric, heavy highway are highly valued.