LVI Associates are working with a dynamic, innovative, and growing firm that provides its clients with a unique and specialized set of services in the forensic electrical engineering market. They are looking for an electrical engineer with experience in residential, commercial and industrial electrical systems design and forensic analysis.
This is a hybrid position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of relevant experience ( Root Cause Analysis, Failure Analysis, Report Writing, Witness Testimony)
- Professional Engineer Licensed (P.E)
- Strong interpersonal skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The engineer will be expected to evaluate the cause of failure, extent of damage, and options for repair in a variety of electrical systems and construction-related circumstances. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Determine the scope of repair and evaluate repair options
- Determine the cause of failure of electrical components and systems
- Evaluate the cause and extent of damage following storms, natural disasters and accidents
- Effectively communicate opinions in writing and verbally, and sometimes as testimony
- Effectively and patiently communicate technical matters to laypersons and attorneys
As well as:
- Help to ensure group profitability by generating business to sustain productivity of self and other on the Mechanical Engineering team.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with current and potential clients
- Explore and develop new markets with other senior staff
- Aid in the development of junior staff though mentoring/coaching
📞 - 786 - 899 - 4959