My client has an exciting opportunity to join and work alongside himself in and around the Atlanta area. This is a great opportunity to develop your forensic skills whilst being trained by the owner of the firm!
The role will be working on
- A variety of Forensic Mechanical projects
- Writing reports, evaluating your findings
- Dealing with clients, managing existing relationships and possibly making new relationships
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related discipline
- PE Licensed
- At least 6 years of experience in Mechanical Design
- At least 2 years of experience in Forensic Mechanical Engineering
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Should you match the above description or are close by, please apply!