LVI are working with a well known multi-disciplinary engineering company that are looking for an experienced Forensic Mechanical Engineer. You will be part of a team investigating the cause and origin of a diverse amount of failures within the mechanical field. Our client offers you the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases, provides exposure and support for you to reach your full potential.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluation and Investigation of mechanical systems, HVAC on commercial and historic structures.
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings at deposition or trial.
- Travelling to different investigation scenes to perform inspections and gather data.
- Compose and submit accurate reports to clients within a timely manner.
- Establish new client relationships and contribute towards business growth.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years experience within forensic engineering