My client is a top tier multi-disciplinary engineering firm in the Midwest, with their main hub being in Minnesota. They are looking to bring someone in to help bolster their already impressive presence in Minneapolis.
They are providing the opportunity to work alongside fellow engineers in different disciplines to solve problems and promote collaboration between engineers. This firm takes an extremely targeted approach to their culture and prioritises its employees over all else!
This position will maintain and serve both residential and commercial buildings. A successful candidate will provide technical oversight and leadership on forensic investigations, behaviour analysis and condition assessment.
You will be managing a team, proving technical, organisational and communication skills to produce reports.
- Conduct field investigations on mechanical failure and perform root cause analysis
- Prepare reports, cost estimates and scope documents
- Effectively communicate with clients, contractor and other consultants
- Desire to work on projects with a wide range of scope
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (Masters degree preferred)
- PE Licensed in MN (other states desirable but not required)
- Demonstrable forensic experience
- Familiarity with HVAC systems