- We are currently seeking a Forensic Schedule Delay Analyst in San Diego to conduct forensics and quantum analysis on schedule delays, cost overruns on large, complex construction projects. Analyse drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation and acceptance of usable Baseline schedules for construction.
The client specialises in construction management and dispute resolution consulting services. Their core services include CPM Scheduling, Claims Analysis and Preparation, Delay Analysis, Litigation Support, and Cost Evaluation Services.
- Master's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ of experience in engineering/construction management and forensic analysis
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant construction scheduling experience in planning, scheduling, expediting, maintaining and reporting the progress/status of work.
- Proficient in Oracle Primavera scheduling software/core standards
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Develop conceptual bid and proposal schedules.
- Effectively cost and manpower load schedules to use them during the execution of the project.
- Evaluate the actual construction status relative to proposed plan.
- Analyse and communicate the impact of changes to schedule. Develop and Evaluate Time Impact Analyses per recommended practices by commonly accepted standards.
- Use Primavera, P6, and Bluebeam.