I am working with a high quality, Structural Design and Forensic firm based in Charlotte and surrounding areas who are looking for a skilled Structural Design+Forensic Engineer to assist in the growth of their Charlotte office. Not only does this company offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, its unique company structure provides a strong platform for great career progression. Emphasis on work culture has led to the firm being named as one of the best companies to work for in North Carolina for a number of years. This opportunity also provides access to some very unique projects and the potential to become an office leader in Charlotte or surrounding locations.
The Engineer would be responsible for:
- Performing structural forensic investigations and structural designs for a variety of building types including commercial and residential.
- Growing out the office and company exposure in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements for the role:
- Professional Engineer license
- 5+ year's experience structural design
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - relating to various structural deficiencies and performance failures
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Anderson and send your resume over to discuss other options!