I am working with a tier one consultancy firm who are looking for a highly skilled Forensic Structural Engineer to join their team as an Associate Principal in Washington DC. This has a great work culture, they offer the ability to travel as well as offering direct access to some exciting projects. Working closely with the principals offers a unique opportunity to learn directly from professionals who are experts in the industry.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- 5+ year's experience in engineering
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired but not necessary.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Assisting with growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business.
- Providing both written and verbal reports to deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Reach out to Sarah to discuss further.