My client, a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm are looking for a mid-level Forensic Engineer in Washington DC, to join their growing team to provide direction and exceptional support for all aspects of technical and managerial services. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the client's practice while leading high-profile projects - including, but not limited to; failure investigations, non-destructive structural testing, new construction, restoration and preservation, leak investigations and high-performance consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree in a subsection of engineering essential (civil, structural, architectural etc)
- Master's Degree in Engineering desired
- PE licensed
- 5-10 years experience
- Litigation support experience desired
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to self-direct and self-regulate
- Responsible for producing project documentation
- Prepares project specifications and technical reports
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Sarah Lazar on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!