LVI is hiring with a top architectural engineering firm! The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient engineer looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will work on developing new buildings and very exciting, complex residential and commercial projects. The candidate will have the chance to work on complex projects, restoration, renovation, etc.
This role will aid in managing their engineering team. This office is presenting an opportunity to help their growth, manage, and be a leader in the future of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering essential
- Master's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering desired
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- P.E. license is required
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to Hugh Evans on LinkedIn.