Title: Forensic structural engineer
Location: Houston, TX
I am working with a top tier forensic firm based in Texas who are looking for a skilled forensic structural engineer to join their team in Houston, Texas as a project manager. Their plans for growth and expansion alongside their strong, competitive benefits package makes them one of the fastest and most successful growing companies within the Forensic and building enclosure industry.
The project manager would be responsible for:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Engineering
- 5+ year's experience in engineering -
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired
If interested, please reach out for more information!