LVI is partnered with a leading Structural Engineering firm based in Seattle in search for a skilled Forensic Structural Engineer. Their ideal candidate is someone who possesses a strong background in evaluating existing structures, designing repair solutions, performing structural analysis and design, engaging with clients, coordinating with diverse disciplines, and collaborating effectively with architects and contractors.
In addition to these responsibilities, this role offers promising prospects for long-term career advancement, an attractive benefits package, and a competitive salary.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the below qualifications:
- 3-8 years of experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Progressive experience in the design of concrete and steel structures
- Knowledge of building codes and computer engineering programs
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organised, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- ESOP, Profit sharing
If you are interested in learning more, please don't hesitate to apply.