The company is constantly defining the built environment by creating an atmosphere of creativity, responsibility, diversity, accountability, and entrepreneurship.
They believe that innovation comes from a constant flow of diverse ideas. They encourage their experts to try new things and explore ideas that can help our clients achieve their goals, even if those ideas are unconventional. I am looking for innovative, creative, and passionate professionals who seek excellence in all they do to serve their clients.
- Structural and/or building envelope evaluations & studies
- Structural and/or building design
- Writing technical reports
- AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Ability to lift or move objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability/willingness to climb ladders and scaffolding, work from heights, walk roofs, access crawl spaces and other areas of limited accessibility
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited engineering school
- Registered Professional Engineer in Ohio or eligible for licensure
- 5+ years' experience