LVI is working with a leading Engineering & Construction Consulting firm, providing creative solutions to the Construction, Legal and Insurance industries. The growing company prides themselves on commitment to quality whilst also expanding their technical knowledge and services.
They are looking for a committed and experienced engineer to join their collaborative team which spans across 24 office locations across the US. The role is a permanent, fully remote position and must be able to travel locally, regionally, and nationally as needed by vehicle or by plane.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The ideal candidate will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on forensic investigation on a wide scope of buildings, determining the cause and origin of damage as caused by storm damages (wind, hail, flood, hurricane, tornado), as well as construction design defects.
- Assisting in reports providing expert knowledge.
- Provide structural failure analysis and investigations on multiple projects at once.
- Assist with development of repair drawings and specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- Master's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (highly desirable)
- P.E. licensed in Texas
- 10+ years of engineering experience (3+ in forensics)
- 401k plan
- Major medical, dental, and vision health coverage
- Life insurance with AD&D coverage
- Generous paid time off
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!