They are an Architectural Engineering consulting firm that have 10+ offices nationawide. You will work in a collaborative environment, supported by the company's collective technical knowledge, state-of-the-art laboratory and testing capabilities, and a team of enthusiastic professionals striving to deliver innovative yet practical solutions in the built world.
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary project teams, including providing expertise for a variety of structural engineering projects (e.g., investigation, troubleshooting and repair of existing systems; and design, detailing, and specialty consulting for new systems)
- Project management, including client development, project scoping, assembling and managing appropriate project teams, maintaining project schedules and budgets, and managing client expectations and deliverables
- Contributions to company-wide objectives through mentoring, participation in office and company research and development initiatives, participation with in-house Technical Resource Groups (TRGs), involvement in professional organizations, and business development to attract new and repeat clients
- Minimum of eight years' relevant industry experience (15+ years preferred), including technical and project management experience in the investigation, design, analysis, and/or repair of various new and existing structural materials and systems, including concrete, steel, wood, masonry, and other structural systems
- Licensed Structural Engineer (SE) or Professional Engineer (PE), as applicable by state
- Master's degree or better in civil/structural engineering or related field (significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of an advanced degree)
- Effective technical, graphical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in transitioning quickly between multiple priorities while maintaining effective coworker and client relationships
- Profit sharing, employee stock options, above industry 401K Match and other additional benefits like Dental, Vision & Health Insurance.