LVI associates are in search of a Forensic Structural Engineer to join their client's dynamic and driven Diagnostics Group.
The company is an international firm consisting of engineers, architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking, transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering services, they design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide.
The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, and forensics related work. This engineer will also assist in marketing, business development and growth of the Diagnostics Group. The engineer should have experience and interest in the area of restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, water infiltration, building envelope issues in addition to forensic engineering work.
The qualified candidate should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated engineer who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally. Technical specialization, proactivity and assertiveness when meeting client and project needs, are required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- P.E. license holder in the state of North Carolina
- Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships is desired but not essential
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Hugh Evans at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!