The firm are an international company consisting of engineers, architects, and creative people who solve some of the world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges. Providing structural, diagnostics, transportation engineering, and parking consulting services, they design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient, forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities. The firm has more than 500+ professionals working across 21 U.S. offices and 5 international locations.
The Forensic Engineer/Project Manager will take on the responsibility of managing the technical production and contractual aspects of multiple projects within the office with focus on restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, and forensics related work. This engineer will also assist in marketing and business development.
The engineer should have experience and an interest in the area of restoration, rehabilitation, renovation, water infiltration, building envelope issues in addition to forensic engineering work.
The qualified candidate should also possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated project manager who can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major projects throughout the United States and internationally.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 3+ years of relevant experience; 6+ for the PM role
- P.E. license is required, S.E. License is a bonus!
- Litigation/ forensics experience and attorney/insurance client relationships.
- Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication including strong people management skills and customer service focused.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong customer service focus