I am working with a top tier, full-service engineering firm who are looking for a highly skilled Forensic Structural Engineer to join and grow their team in North Carolina, as a senior project manager. This company prides itself on their exceptional work culture, and the opportunity to engage in unique and exciting projects. Their hands-on and engaging senior leadership team and very competitive compensation scheme makes this company one of the market leaders within the industry.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- 5+ year's experience in engineering
- 2+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience is a plus
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Anderson and send your resume over to discuss other options!