LVI are searching for a senior forensic structural engineer to head up a diagnostics/forensics department in a top tier design firm. The client has huge growth plans and needs an ambitious, driven, personable engineer to lead and grow out an entirely new service line.
The firm are an Award-Winning international and national Engineering business, offering professional services to clients in the private and public market sectors. They have a strong leadership and ownership programme upon where growth and development is based on Merit, NOT Tenure.
This firm prides themselves on delivering on time, with exceptional quality to all its clients. Unlike many firms, they take an extremely targeted approach to their business development and client facing skills. Providing top quality services is what sets them apart form their competitors.
- PE Licensed Engineer in MN - surrounding states added benefit
- Bachelor's Degree in Structural or Civil Engineering - Masters highly preferred
- Experience with leading a forensics team and growing out an office
- Business development acumen - must be able to present well and perform client facing tasks
- Management of various Forensic projects ranging from investigation to construction administration phase.
- Writing proposals and scope of work descriptions for projects.
- Leading teams in the development of Forensic Structural/Building Enclosure contract documents, including technical specifications.
- Peer review of enclosure details and specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.