Our company is seeking a highly experienced General Superintendent to oversee water and wastewater construction projects in Boston, MA. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing large-scale projects with multiple subcontractors, managing personnel, and maintaining project schedules and budgets. The ideal candidate will have at least 15 years of experience in water and wastewater construction and be able to work collaboratively with our project team to ensure project success.
* Manage all aspects of water and wastewater construction projects, including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
* Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure project success.
* Supervise field personnel, including subcontractors, to ensure work is performed in accordance with project plans and specifications.
* Monitor project progress and ensure adherence to project schedules and budgets.
* Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and company policies.
* Ensure that all project documentation is accurate, complete, and timely.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
* Manage project change orders and communicate changes to the project team.
* Review and approve subcontractor invoices and ensure accurate and timely payment.
* Provide regular project updates to management and stakeholders.
* At least 15 years of experience in construction with majority W/WW with a strong understanding of construction methods, materials, and equipment.
* Proven track record of managing large-scale construction projects, including budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
* Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and manage field personnel.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications.
* Ability to work collaboratively with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
* Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices.
* Experience with Microsoft Office and project management software.